Birthday 2019 has been THE best birthday I have ever had - truly true. My wish for the upcoming birthday weekend of mine was simple: To spend one day at one of my favorite places here in Switzerland. And so we went 🤗🚗🌺
M Y . B I R T H D A Y .
In this blog post I am taking you with us, while we travel to one of my favorite places of mine: The orchid nursery «Meyer Orchideen» in Wangen bei Dübendorf. I first saw that absolutely fabulous place back in August 2018 when I had booked my very first professional orchid workshop. I have been collecting orchids for almost 20 years and have been taking care of them in a very intuitive and natural way. Of all plants that I have ever had and encountered, the Phalaenopsis orchids and I just connected from day one - I just knew and still know till this day, who they are in their essence and therefore I understand what they need 💖
But, in 2018 I wanted to know more. I wanted 1. to hear what a professional had to say about this marvelous plants, 2. have a deeeep look into how an orchid nursery works and looks like and in particular 3. what they recommended for repotting orchids. Mine had grown a ton in the past years and I felt I needed to gave them all new pots - but I was cautions in starting with that big projects - ultimately my orchids are my babies and I had (and still have) a big collection. So only the best care was an option. And therefore I booked that specific professional orchid workshop - and felt IMMEDIATELY in love with that orchid nursery.
Well, a bit more than a year later, back I was 😍
So in todays blog post you will join us (me + mr. boyfriend) on that specific day and get a glimpse of how life is in Switzerland including
1. seeing the love a girl gets on her birthday
2. unboxing a birthday-package from China
3. presenting a Gua Sha and a Jade Roller to Mr. Boyfriend
4. visiting a Brockenhaus (= thrift store) in Zürich
5. traveling by car and getting a glimpse of the beautiful Swiss landscape
INFO: My BIRTHDAY-EXCURSION is divided in TWO PARTS - this video is PART 1 😊😘
If you enjoyed this blog posts and video
1. don't leave without leaving a like and comment - here, as well on my YouTube Channel.
2. Also, don't leave without subscribing for my Explorer Newsletter. You'll receive chunks of knowledge, colorful inspiration and artful wisdom.
3. Plus, subscribe to my new YouTube Channel. This reeeeeally helps a ton - the YouTube algorithm reeeeeally LOVES likes, comments and subscriptions - and those come from you 🤗😘💪🏻
I upload a new video twice a week 🤗💪🏻🚀 I'll share here on my Blog
🎨 my creative exploration of the Inner World
🌳 the relaxing and beautiful nature right in front of my home
🌍 my travels and journeys in the Outer World and
👫 bits of my everyday life here in Switzerland while living a creative, intentional life - including topics like living, cooking, eating, organizing, creating, nesting and
🌺🌿 taking care of my 150+ orchids & plants.
My Blog - including my YouTube Channel - are meant to be a source of calmness, inspiration and beauty - all with a dash of humor. And sometimes with a good piece of music to dance through the day 🤗😁😘
🙋🏻 I am looking forward to have you on board as a (new) subscriber and to connect with you in the comment section.
Enjoy the video & looking forward to connect with you in the comment section - and in my next video ✨🤗❤️✨