New Year's Eve or the 31.12. of every year - at least in our area of the world - is one of those days that has almost a 100% potential of making us feel bad, sad and/or lost - if you follow what the Outer World makes you believe is necessary for that specific day 🤔
N E W . Y E A R 'S . E V E .
And so in my third vlog I'll take you along with us (= me + mr. boyfriend) on that specific last day of the year - showing you that there are some beautiful, some very normal ways of spending that drama prone «oh-boy-I-need-to-party-day» - and quite frankly - soo much more nourishing ways than the hullabaloo that the Outer World is offering most of the time.
If you are interested in a calm, tranquil video in which you will see us as a couple, living in Switzerland, having quite a normal day and ending 2019 in a quite normal, yet wonderful way plus getting a glimpse of some gorgeous, blooming orchids including
1. my favorite moment of the day
2. the speciality of mr. boyfriend - one of a kind mueslis
3. an absolutely (in my opinion) astonishing Phalaenopsis orchid
4. some intense house cleaning by mr. boyfriend
5. experiencing an almost mystical moment with a Swiss train
6. watching me, myself and I having a muesli-break while enjoying some light therapy (and watching a YouTube tutorial about hair care)
then todays vlog is for you 😊
And again: This video has also a wonderful, almost ASMR quality - so take a break, put your VOLUME UP and enjoy 15.20 min. of calmness & nature and inspiration for a tranquil and yet beautiful New Year's Eve @ home. I have again added some of my blooming orchids - so orchid lovers, definitely fasten your seat bealt 😊😘
INFO: This New Year's Eve video is part of a series and this video is PART 1 😊😘
If you enjoyed this blog posts and video
1. don't leave without leaving a like and comment - here, as well on my YouTube Channel.
2. Also, don't leave without subscribing for my Explorer Newsletter. You'll receive chunks of knowledge, colorful inspiration and artful wisdom.
3. Plus, subscribe to my new YouTube Channel. This reeeeeally helps a ton - the YouTube algorithm reeeeeally LOVES likes, comments and subscriptions - and those come from you 🤗😘💪🏻
I upload a new video twice a week 🤗💪🏻🚀 I'll share here on my Blog
🎨 my creative exploration of the Inner World
🌳 the relaxing and beautiful nature right in front of my home
🌍 my travels and journeys in the Outer World and
👫 bits of my everyday life here in Switzerland while living a creative, intentional life - including topics like living, cooking, eating, organizing, creating, nesting and
🌺🌿 taking care of my 150+ orchids & plants.
My Blog - including my YouTube Channel - are meant to be a source of calmness, inspiration and beauty - all with a dash of humor. And sometimes with a good piece of music to dance through the day 🤗😁😘
🙋🏻 I am looking forward to have you on board as a (new) subscriber and to connect with you in the comment section.
Enjoy the video & looking forward to connect with you in the comment section - and in my next video ✨🤗❤️✨