🕞 It's time for a break 🌳 Grab your warm jacket and join me on my balcony for a little afternoon break ☕️ - and enjoy with me this unique winter afternoon 🌤 full of nature sounds, the relaxing sound of church bells, the far away hard-working wood saw plus a busy and quite loud freight train.
P A U S E .
👑 The best visual and auditory topics of this «Take A Break» video are
- the church bells announcing another hour
- a busy forest ranger and his wood saw entertaining us in the background
- some kids having fun outside
- happy chirping birds enjoying the winter afternoon
- an amazing and colorful winter sky
- an passing by airplane, which evokes a longing for far far away cultures
- the Swiss S-Bahn with many, many wagons full of commuters
- and a quite loud but interesting freight train.
🤗 The best way to enjoy and actually get the full benefits from this video is
- to sit comfortably
- if possible put on your headphones
- and to allow yourself to just be with the ASMR quality of the video
By the way: If you like this kind of video, you'll find an ongrowing playlist with «Take A Break» videos - all created to help you to unwind from the busy, hectic streams in your life and plug into a more calm, tranquil state of being 😘
If you enjoyed this blog posts and video
1. don't leave without leaving a like and comment - here, as well on my YouTube Channel.
2. Also, don't leave without subscribing for my Explorer Newsletter. You'll receive chunks of knowledge, colorful inspiration and artful wisdom.
3. Plus, subscribe to my new YouTube Channel. This reeeeeally helps a ton - the YouTube algorithm reeeeeally LOVES likes, comments and subscriptions - and those come from you 🤗😘💪🏻
I upload a new video twice a week 🤗💪🏻🚀 I'll share here on my Blog
🎨 my creative exploration of the Inner World
🌳 the relaxing and beautiful nature right in front of my home
🌍 my travels and journeys in the Outer World and
👫 bits of my everyday life here in Switzerland while living a creative, intentional life - including topics like living, cooking, eating, organizing, creating, nesting and
🌺🌿 taking care of my 150+ orchids & plants.
My Blog - including my YouTube Channel - are meant to be a source of calmness, inspiration and beauty - all with a dash of humor. And sometimes with a good piece of music to dance through the day 🤗😁😘
🙋🏻 I am looking forward to have you on board as a (new) subscriber and to connect with you in the comment section.
Enjoy the video & looking forward to connect with you in the comment section - and in my next video ✨🤗❤️✨