We surely had a very unglamorous last day of 2019. After all the cleaning and working on some annoying admin stuff (see Part 1 of the New Year's Eve series) we started the second part of the day with our daily TM, which you will see, I wonderfully have transformed in Power Napping 😂
N E W . Y E A R 'S . E V E .
And yes, we surely had a very unglamorous New Year's Eve. And you know what? This is absolutely fine. I rather have an unglamorous day and feel grounded, nourished and well organized, than a glamorous day, feeling empty and shallow and having that sense of having wasted my life energies.
Sooo, our journey to finish 2019 grounded and well organized and to start 2020 centered and calm, takes us - after meditating and napping and having dinner - into the bedroom and - onto the maintenance of my waterbed. Yep. I have a waterbed - the first investment I did when I left home back then in 2000. I invested in a good bed - and yes it was very expensive, but that bed has been with me for the past 19 years. And since then every night I think: I love my bed 😊 And so, what has been a huge investment back then, has been worth every single Swiss franc.
In today's vlog you will see us getting ready for 2020 and actually welcoming the New Year with some fireworks, laughters and kisses right in front of our home and including
1. a Swiss train traveling in the night
2. some updates on my knee (accident)
3. have a laughter while we meditate 😂
4. doing the annual waterbed maintenance
5. mr. boyfriend in the kitchen making dark chocolate brownies with hazelnut
And yes: This video has also a wonderful, almost ASMR quality - sit comfortably and have some fun with us 😘
INFO: This New Year's Eve video is part of a series and this video is PART 2 😊 For PART 1 click here.
If you enjoyed this blog posts and video
1. don't leave without leaving a like and comment - here, as well on my YouTube Channel.
2. Also, don't leave without subscribing for my Explorer Newsletter. You'll receive chunks of knowledge, colorful inspiration and artful wisdom.
3. Plus, subscribe to my new YouTube Channel. This reeeeeally helps a ton - the YouTube algorithm reeeeeally LOVES likes, comments and subscriptions - and those come from you 🤗😘💪🏻
I upload a new video twice a week 🤗💪🏻🚀 I'll share here on my Blog
🎨 my creative exploration of the Inner World
🌳 the relaxing and beautiful nature right in front of my home
🌍 my travels and journeys in the Outer World and
👫 bits of my everyday life here in Switzerland while living a creative, intentional life - including topics like living, cooking, eating, organizing, creating, nesting and
🌺🌿 taking care of my 150+ orchids & plants.
My Blog - including my YouTube Channel - are meant to be a source of calmness, inspiration and beauty - all with a dash of humor. And sometimes with a good piece of music to dance through the day 🤗😁😘
🙋🏻 I am looking forward to have you on board as a (new) subscriber and to connect with you in the comment section.
Enjoy the video & looking forward to connect with you in the comment section - and in my next video ✨🤗❤️✨